دانشگاه کچ در سال جاری میلادی به شماری از دانشجویان خارجی بورسیه دکتری ارائه میکند. مهلت ارسال مدارک اول جولای سال جاری است.
دانشگاه کچ در سال جاری میلادی به شماری از دانشجویان خارجی بورسیه دکتری ارائه میکند. مهلت ارسال مدارک اول جولای سال جاری است. دروس این دانشگاه به زبان انگلیسی ارائه میشود.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL AID
THERE IS NO SEPARATE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR PhD or MA/MSc/LLM SCHOLARSHIPS. YOU SIMPLY APPLY TO YOUR PROGRAM(S) OF CHOICE USING OUR ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM AND IF YOU RECEIVE AN ADMISSION OFFER YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE THE SCHOLARSHIP OFFER FROM THE RELEVANT GRADUATE SCHOOL.
There are a wide range of scholarship opportunities for graduate students at Koç University. According to the funding source they can be:
- Graduate Fellowship Program funded by Koç University
- Externally-funded Graduate Scholarships that are co-funded by both external sources (eg. EU, industry-supported projects, governments, foundations) and Koç University
According to the level of graduate program they are:
MASTER (MA/MSc/LLM) SCHOLARSHIPS
Different scholarships are available for qualified students in all the Graduate Schools. These scholarships are awarded on academic merit and potential. There is no separate application process to be awarded these scholarships as they are offered alongside an unconditional admission offer from the relevant Graduate School. They may include:
- Full or partial annual tuition fee exemption
- Free on campus dormitory accommodation or monthly housing allowance
- Monthly stipend
- Private health insurance.
Students who are given an offer of admission to a PhD program (both Turkish and international) receive the following support:
- Full annual tuition exemption
- Monthly living stipend (exact amount varies based on different factors)
- Accommodation in shared graduate student apartments near campus OR monthly housing allowance
- Meal card
- Private health insurance
- Office space and laptop computer
- Coverage of thesis related expenses (including costs of attendance to approved conferences)
IMPORTANT: for detailed information on the specific benefits awarded by each Graduate School please visit the websites below: